Monday, November 23, 2015

Doctor, Doctor, Give Me The News....

               Well, do I need to tell you how much it sucks getting old? I had a good, abridged running season. I ran the North Face 50, the North Face Half-Marathon the next day, and the Madison Marathon. The North Face series went awesome, even flawless. Some time after, maybe about a week, maybe two, I don't remember, my left ankle went wonksville. I don't know if it's a tendon issue or a tarsal issue. I got lucky and got an appointment for tomorrow with my doctor. Hopefully I'll have some answers tomorrow. In addition to that wonderful truth, I am dealing with some horseshitty maximum motherfucker anxiety. I skipped algebra today due to the fact that I know it would have been just the right thing to throw me in to a full-blown panic. So that also has to be addressed, although I am pretty certain my inability to run for two weeks is screwing with my body. There will be more to come when I find out more....

No comments:

Post a Comment