Friday, September 27, 2013

I Feel Good. I Feel New. I Want More Again.

               I had a couple setbacks this year that cost me a 50 mile finish, and a 100 mile finish. I just finished my second North Face Endurance Challenge Gore-Tex 50. Although it's not my best race, it was a solid race, and a great way to finish my season. I have kept up the mileage, and am keeping an average of 35-45 miles a week. I am focusing on my first 100 next year, or if I'm feeling ambitious, I haven't ruled out trying to get one in before the end of the year at T-Bunk. T-Bunk has a 200 mile, which I am nowhere ready for, but who knows...maybe in a couple years? Right now, I'm looking for my first big C! I am re-energized and enjoying the run again. I think it got to be too much work and not enough play. Now it's all play, just more or less of it! Woot! See you on the trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment